Friday, August 28, 2009

never lose sight.

I've come to the conclusion, that way too many people assume.
Find some facts first, then make your assumptions. There really is no point in going off on a limb.

My whole body is peeling, and its really gross. So is the fact that I have a massive amount of new freckles.

I love band camp. Well, to an extent anyways. I like playing and marching. But I hate sunburns and I hate being overworked.

Summer is almost over. But in a way, I am so completely happy about this. Maybe no more drama, no more dependency, and maybe I can make this my year.
I have a list of goals. But I'm not putting them on here. Some of them are kind of stupid.
And besides, I already have them hanging up in my room.
They're mostly basic, like doing well in school, making good friends, not losing sight, and things like that.

No comments: