Saturday, December 1, 2012

Isn't it weird to think that everyone has access to every emotion? Everyone can fall in love, be filled with rage, be hopelessly sad, and utterly happy. I get really worried thinking about the way I feel, and how there are other people who feel this way. I want to help them, make them happy. I guess that's all I've ever really wanted. I want everyone happy, and the harder I try, the more I fail, the further from happy I get. Will there ever be a day when someone looks at me and they feel nothing but warmth? But I guess the more unlikely, will there ever be a day when I look at someone and am just happy?

I know better than to base my happiness off of one person. I know better than to anxiously wait for a guy to fill the emptiness I feel. But sometimes I honestly wonder if there is someone out there who is perfect for me. And if there is, am I meant to be with him? Or will I be one of those people who has love and then loses it? Who knows to what, maybe death, maybe miscommunication, maybe they'll be perfect for me, but I'll come nowhere close to their standards. 

I'm sorry. I've been alone with my thoughts too much lately. I think it's about time I start writing in this regularly again.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

interesting to think about... <3
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/