Monday, February 8, 2010

but its okay, because I've gone on.

"His concentration filled the room."

I wrote a song today.
I haven't done that... in about three years.
And well, I can see why now, because this song sucks.
Except for this one line : Hearts break faster than it takes to sing this song.
I liked that line.
But I think that may be the only one...
I suppose though, that most artists, do not like their work.
Although, that is because they are self conscious not because they suck.
And I, I suck.


I've learned that you shouldn't trust someone just because they trust you.

Also, just because a problem seems like its solved, it doesn't mean it really has.

My mother does not deserve all the effort I put into keeping the house clean.
So why do I do it? Because no one else will.
And sometimes I think it will make her proud of me, or something.
I honestly don't think that will ever happen though.
Nothing I have done, or ever will do, will change the deep hatred she has set deep inside of her.
Not necessarily for me, but for life.

It's different to see a teacher who has actual concern for me.
But two in one day, WOAH.
I normally have teachers like Ms. Mantineo, or however you spell it, telling me that taxpayers are wasting their money on kids like me. That there are so many poor people out there trying to get by, and using their money to pay taxes, so I can get an education. And education that I am throwing away.
Thank you.
I think that may have been the motivation I needed.
And I honestly, could never appreciate it more.


I've got tons of homework to do now.
And I am slightly aggravating my mother(but what else is new?).
The more I do, the more that is expected.
More work, less reward.
Is there any purpose in this...?

2 comments:

Chris said...

haha MS. MANTINEO!
dont worry i get discouraged everyday becasue of her, its like my lecture of how much i suck at life of the day.
Meg you are special, dont think your not. You are and God provided you with gifts.
There will also be people out there discouraging you but its the enemy getting at you. I'm not saying Ms. Mantineo is an enemy but the enemy works through ways like that.

DONT GIVE UP! EVEN IN THE SMALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE!
Ian helped me realize that...haha ={D

Meg said...

you two, are absolutely amazing :)