Tuesday, November 16, 2010



If I could save everyone around me, don't doubt for a second that I would.

why
is it
that
girls have such negative self images
why
is everyone
depressed
and a cutter

5:49pm
why are you talking that way

5:50pm
or bulimic
or anorexic
self critical
druggies
I
don't
get it
and I'm
talking like this
because
I
want to

5:51pm
I think people get down
because they don't know how to move on
or they don't want to
if something bad happened in their life

5:51pm
yeah
but its not even that
its
how we treat each other
everyone is so mean
to everyone else
with back handed comments
and they don't understand the constant sting

It's comments like "you're eating again?"
"Are you sure you want seconds?"
"Could you just listen for once?"

When there's nowhere else to turn
All your bridges have been burned
Feels like you've hit rock bottom
Don't give up it's not the end
Open up your heart again
When you feel like no one
Understands where you are

Someone loves you even when you don't think so don't you know you got
Me and Jesus by your side through the fight you will never be alone on your own you got me and Jesus

After all that we've been through
Be now you know I've doubted too
But every time my head was in my
Hands you said to me
Hold on to what we got
This is worth any cost so
Make the most of life
That's borrowed
Love like there's no tomorrow

I
want
God
to
help
me
save
people


I can crash and burn, I don't care.
If I'm helping people around me, that's all that matters.

No comments: