Friday, March 12, 2010

the worst mistake you could make, is not learning from them.

"It doesn't feel like Friday. But I'm glad it is."


The signs of Spring surround me. Memories from past years come back. Some unfamiliar and distant, ones I wish I could remember better. And then the ones I wish I could just erase.

I'm going on a walk with Aura and TJ.
Fun stuff.



Also. I've still been listening to We Own the Sky by m83 over and over again.
I don't know why, but I absolutely love this song.
It makes me think of Spring.
Of good memories... but I don't know why.
I like sitting on my roof listening to it, while its blasting.
This is the way I wish I felt all the time.


Everything's falling apart. But that's normal nowadays.
Everything's falling apart. But I don't care anymore.
Everything's falling apart. But I'm not gonna be the one to hold it all together anymore.

I like this feeling.
Stay a while, won't you?

No comments: