Monday, September 6, 2010

Vent.

There are a few things I've noticed lately.
One of which being, my past few ex boyfriends have dated girls, who also have dyed their hair obnoxiously red, after me.
Weird.
Secondly, too many people, when finding out that I am no longer going to central, and in turn are going to a private CHRISTIAN school, start swearing at me.
You guys are doing a fabulous job of making me wanna go back to central.
Awesome job.

I got new cleats, which made me really happy at first.
But then I realized I have to break them in, which probably means, more blisters.
YES.

God has blessed Mel and me incredibly.
Some people from my old church are paying our tuition to go to Mount Zion.
That's over 14,000 dollars.
Unbelievable.
Considering we had absolutely no idea how long we'd be able to go there, or how we'd pay for it.
God is AMAZING.


And for all of you who think I'm dumb for wanting to go to this school, listen for a second, okay?
God wants me there(I don't care if you don't believe in Him). If He didn't, none of this stuff would be happening. It's all so amazing.
Second, I'd much rather be in a Christian environment.
Surrounded by people who encourage me in my faith, and understand what I'm talking about when I bring up something God's doing.
Thirdly, I LOVE the people there.
And of course, I love my friends at central, too. But, I don't have very many close friends there.
Fourthly, there are five other kids in my grade besides me. I love that, being in such a small class is amazing. Andddd, I now have a reason to actually work hard and succeed in school.
Basically, because I have to. People are paying A LOT of money for me to go there.
And how horrible would it be, if I didn't do my very best?
I would suck.
haha.

No comments: