Thursday, October 21, 2010

I really need to learn not to get my hopes up so high. Watching them crash isn't worth my time.

And it hurts when you promise, and them someone else breaks it for you.
I'm sick of not having any say in this.
It's ours, not yours. It's God's plan, not yours.

Stop being a control freak. It's really not cute.

Mrs. Stuart wanted me to move up to a level three.
Seeing as how I got a 97 on an SAT essay, a one hundred on a beowulf packet, and a 92 on our book reviews. I honestly don't understand.
She doesn't grade me harshly enough.
I can't do a level three... I'm way too lazy.
But oddly enough, I said yes.

Oh, I missed conversations with Athena...
She just... gets it.
I know how others feel when they talk to me now, because of her.
I don't know how to react to someone who has been though horrible things.
I'm sure people don't know how to react to me.

The one person who seemed to, doesn't talk to me much anymore.
What a coincidence.

It's okay, I don't really need someone to talk to besides God anyway...

No comments: