Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's four in the morning, and I don't really know why I'm still up.
I've been praying all night, that something will change.
I can't sleep when my mind is uneasy.
It's a wonder I sleep at all.

I went through pictures from a couple years ago.
Some were happy, and some were not.
I suppose pictures are wonderful, because they freeze a single moment in time, when you were happy. You can't be sad looking at a picture when everyone's smiling. Even if everyone in that picture is long gone.
Even if that picture was taken before the biggest mistake of your life with that person.
So many pictures with them... It helps you realize why you did what you've done.

I'm listening to explosions in the sky.
There was something about that song... I'll never really understand it.


I can't be thinking about this now. Not when everything's falling apart.
It just tears my seams wide open.


So I'm not... anymore.
Because now I went through my old messages, and I found a few from you.
We were really good then, and almost every single one of our messages was about God.
We should... be like that again.

No comments: