Monday, January 11, 2010

that was easy.

Frustration is gone.
But I'm still exhausted.
I had a red bull today? It helped me get through the excruciating pain that is known as Monday.

Honesty isn't always the best policy.
I can't tell everyone the whole truth.
Little white lies turn into big ones I know. But everyone knows that sometimes you're just better off.
Whether it's not mentioning someone by name to another person.
Or, telling someone part of something.
Or just overall trying to protect their feelings.
And they aren't even lies that people would be upset to find out about.
They're just and easy button.
Yes, that sounds just about right.
How many times do you use an easy button a day?
And I don't mean just little white lies.
I mean, anything that you shouldn't do, but it just seems to make things easier for you?
What's your easy button?


^^^I don't even know where that came from :0
Things like that keep coming out of my mouth with no known source.



I hate finding people who deal with things the same way I used to.
I like, want to help them, but can't impose on them the same way I was.


I want Artie Murphy to come see me!
:D

No comments: