Friday, January 1, 2010

Sparkling Cider anyone?

This was the first new year, where I wasn't stuck at home, or at one of my parents parties.
It was fantastic.
It was also the only party that I've ever stayed at for more than four hours without feeling depressed.
I had fun.
What a concept.

Corey Farr thank you very much for making my night interesting.

I've always hated when I'm surrounded by a ton of people I used to be close to.
I tend to bounce around parties, mingling with everyone. But for the most part I stuck to Corey, Matt Jenkins, Lauren, Melly, and Emily. And I had FUN.
:D

This year has been full of quite a few things...
Some I used to want to take back, and some I wanted to go back to.
But, if it wasn't for all the up and downs, and in and outs, I wouldn't be where I am now.
And I love where I am now.

So, Happy New Year. And I hope that you guys all have a fantastic year.
Remember though, you are the one who decides to make your day good, no one else.
There may be a few obstacles, but you don't have to let them ruin you.
So in turn, you also can make your year a good one.
:D

No comments: