Wednesday, December 30, 2009

just so I can put my thoughts somewhere.

I've been chasing these dreams all over the place.

People see God every day, they just don't recognize him.

People only wanna get to know you, to find your secrets. The darkest thing you hide is the ultimate prize.


I've never been good at showing emotions, but when I'm around you, all of that changes.


I have your guitar pick in my pocket. And that's where it will always stay.


"Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever."



It's the curiosity you feel when you see someone new. Or when you know someone wants to tell you something, but refuses. Or even a mystery you just want to solve.


God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.



"I've got a feeling if I say this loud enough. You will sing it back to me."



Everything has a reason.
Every door that closes, or one that opens, has a purpose.
Whether we go through the open door, or if we try to open the closed ones, well that, that is our decision. Some doors close, to never be opened again. To lock it and never look back. Some close, just so we can try to open it again, to remember all the things that the door leads to. And some open, just to tempt us, to test us, even. It's our decision to decide what doors we go through, and which ones we lock forever.
Just remember though, never, ever, lose your keys.




No comments: