Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you given a piece of your heart away?

I haven't blogged in five days... what?
The last time that happened was because of summer.
Everything was so good, or not worth mentioning.
So I only wrote about ten blogs.
People always yell at me when I don't blog.
So here it goes.


Miscommunication is fun.
But that's over now.
And I like it a lot better the way it is now :)

I finished Kenny's present. And he liked it.
It was a scrapbook/notebook thing.
It took me FOREVER.
Now I just need to finish my other seven hundred presents before Christmas.

It's a good thing my mom is making us wait a week before we celebrate Christmas.
There is no way I could pull everything together before Friday.
So all I need to do now, is pull everything together for my Dad and friends.

Aura.
Lauren.
Miranda.
Cam.
Josiah.
Chris.
Bego.
Mutt(:D)
Nick.
and Andrew.
I don't know about the last three though...
I don't even really know them anymore.
And as for Bego, he always seems mad at me when we hang out now.


My sarcasm has gotten kind of out of control.
I didn't even realize how bad it was.
It's driving me insane.


Reckless yesterday was absolutely amazing.
I was in a really bad mood for most of it.
But during worship, I broke down.
Everything I've been holding inside lately.
Everything that Corey and Nate have talked about at Reckless hit me.
Not because I've had my heartbroken, or given pieces away.
But because of more than that...

My mom bought a tree... its my height.
We normally get like, seven foot trees.
This is weird.


Christmas Party on Tuesday. Wicked excited.
White Elephant anyone?

No comments: