Friday, December 25, 2009

rawr.

People should comment this blog.
Because comments make me happy.


I am currently wicked sick... again.
Sore throat, runny nose.
So it's not as bad as previous illness. But I hate sore throats.

I am watching Wayne's World 2.
Because I'm a winner.

Christmas... I didn't end up working at the soup kitchen. I was wicked disappointed.
But I went to the Hughes for breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day with my dad.
Giftcards? yes. Awesome.
To all my favorite places? yes. Even more awesome.

Still have to celebrate Christmas with my mom and all my siblings.
Fantastic.

I'm extremely excited.
For no apparent reason... :D

Ugh.
My throat hurts really bad.
This was supposed to be a good blog.
Like with poetry and stuff.
Oh well.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Ian said...

RAAWWWWRRRRRRRR!

Love,
-Ian :)

Ps. I commented, so be happy.

Rakazin! said...

dammit.
ian took my comment idea.
oh welll.
idk what to say.
your pretty fucking awesome meg.
oh.
keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Glad you were here....ANYTIME you are welcome in our home.
Love You Meg!
~Steph