Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love is like a shooting star.

Why am I so jealous of you?
Maybe because all my best friends that I lost, are now yours.
It's frustrating watching you, because you annoy me so much, but I barely know you.
But, I look up to you too.
I have no reason to dislike you, you seem pretty cool.
I think I just hate how I lost everyone, and it seems like they replaced me.
Oh well, this honestly has nothing to do with you, yourself.
It's just my own stupid emotions once again.


I had a good day taking pictures with two of my favorite people.
I need to learn not to sink so low after I get home from a good day...

I was really looking forward to seeing you today.
You weren't there...
I wrote a note to myself reminding me that I'm lucky to see you as much as I do.
Who knows, maybe I'll see you Thursday :)

No comments: