Monday, December 21, 2009

The smell of evergreen fills the house.

frustrated.
disappointed.
annoyed.
confused.
happy.
thoughtful.
excited.
anxious.
sad.
chipper.

all these emotions at once can be hard to handle.

frustrated- school isn't going the way it should be for me.
disappointed- the fact that you have fallen so far down. and I can't do anything about it.
annoyed- The Christmas spirit just isn't in my house anymore. Any spirit at all, for that matter.
confused- I thought you forgot about me?
happy- we've come so far along, so easily. It only gets hard from here on.
thoughtful- the joys of Christmas are everywhere, it just takes a keen eye sometimes.
excited-for tomorrow. and the next day, and the next.
anxious- to see what you'll do next.
sad- watching my dad in the holidays in the saddest thing, ever.
chipper- because I am finally content with everything.

you are deceitful. Dishonest. Forever assuming. And the worst part is, you don't know it.
and I surely won't be the one to tell you.

grrrr. my internet turns off in six minutes.
I really hate having a limit... not to mention I haven't finished the homework I needed to do for health...

So, we had to do this survey thing for health, to determine the cost of a baby for a year.
$15,872.
If there was ever any doubt, I am definitely not having kids now.


Christmas party for SLT tomorrow.
These are the things that make me happy.


Time to go make Christmas cards. Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why so ....

frustrated.
disappointed.
annoyed.
confused.
happy.
thoughtful.
excited.
anxious.
sad.
chipper.

(btw its kenny)