Saturday, December 5, 2009

We were always meant to say Goodbye

I had a weird dream that I could make three wishes a day.
And instead of wishing for things I really wanted, I wished to fix everything with you and me.

I sat there thinking about how if I tried to fix other situations, it'd make them worse too.
How if I tried to fix my relationships with people, they wouldn't be as strong as they could be.

So instead I wished that you would call, and talk to me, and just tell me everything thats been going on. That we could be friends again.

It was stupid.
And I will promise that as of today, I will never blog about you again.
That I won't spend time thinking about you, and what's wrong with you.
It's a waste of time.
You will from now on, always be a waste of time.
I'm done.

No comments: