Monday, December 14, 2009

When yesterday seems longer ago than it was, and the weekend never comes.

For the days when the world is beautiful and all white.
When everything seems calm, even if only for a second.
The moment you walk outside, and you're greeted by the sounds of winter.
For the days when the good times don't last, and the bad ones never end.
There's a lullaby that comes along with winter.
Listen closely.
The creaking of the trees, the whistle of the wind, the crunch of walking through the thick hardened snow.
Listen closely, and your dreams will be sure to follow.


You express your emotions through singing.
I express them through words.
Most of the time, the important ones never reach my blog.
Someday, I'll write something that will hopefully show how I feel about you.
I don't think I can pull the right words out of my vocabulary and put them in the right order.
But who knows, maybe I will. And maybe, that will be your Christmas present.






No comments: