Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do hard things.

My posts have been short lately.
I've been happier.
But that doesn't change the fact that I might move.
That hopefully I won't, and I'll just transfer.
That'd be good.
That's what I'm waiting for. When my dad calls me and says, "everythings all set, you'll be able to go there in a few days."
That, would possibly be the best thing I've ever heard in my life.
I shouldn't expect it though, its not very likely.
I'm allowed to have dreams, right?
:)

forty pages of homework. How come everyone actually starts assigning it when I'm out of school?
This is gonna be a longgg week.

I'm waiting, waiting to see your reaction.
If you'll have one at all.
You might not, you might not for a while, but in the meantime... I'll be waiting.

Family meetings are always stupid.

No comments: