Monday, August 16, 2010

If I know you at all anymore, you still read these.
Not really sure why you do, but I've realized that you are kinda...different.
So I guess nothing you do really makes sense.

But just so you know, I'm disgusted with who you are now. You're everything you always used to hate. It's sad. But I'm also glad I'm on the outside looking in, and not a part of your life anymore.
I hope you figure out what your purpose is.
You used to think it was helping people. But I hope you realized that you caused more downfalls than anything.
I really hate to see you wandering around like this. Because even though you have no significance in my life now, you used to. So its kinda lame to see you so messed up.


I have been physically drained the past few days.
Like to the point where I just wanna sleep and not get up. But I have too many responsibilities all of a sudden for that.


"you make beautiful things out of us."
Amen.

No comments: