Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm lost and undone without you.

And I wouldn't tell you I'm not offended.
But then again, I wouldn't tell you much of anything.

So, there was always a reason for why I tried to move away from the then.
But it wasn't good enough until I was "pushed away".
Oh, but honey, didn't you know I hadn't planned on talking to you much more anyway?

People have the strangest ways of thinking.
And I've heard that no one understands it.
But shouldn't we all, since well, we're the subject of the most study?


When up is down, and wrong is right, and the blame is pushed all around.
I hope that nothing goes wrong for you ever again. And we might as well hope that if it does, you can make a valid excuse as to why it wasn't your fault.
You're awfully good at it.
I would've run out of people to blame by now.


Oh, okay, I see.
So I can get through anything.
But I didn't know that meant everything.


I'm not gonna sit around crying about this.
My life never falls apart, because it was never really together.


"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much."


God has given you one face, and you make another.
Wearing a mask at all times.
So let me ask you this.
When are you gonna take it off?

No comments: