Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who's that?

There are always gonna be those people who you hope will somehow intersect in your life again. Even if that means willingly enduring pain. But sometimes... the pain is worth it.

And sometimes its not, but I try to fool myself into thinking it is. To call you and catch up with you. Catch up... Seemingly always turning into the same road over again. Let's take this time to go the road less travelled. Yes, I'm that creative that I am going to steal Robert Frost lines and act like it's okay.

I'm also gonna continue acting like my extreme lack of sleep the past few days is not effecting my writing. I always get a little too philosophical when sleep deprived. So... as my thoughts continue to all jumble together and make no sense(especially since I haven't really talked to anyone about anything lately[maybe I'm a little people deprived, too]), I'll just leave this here.

No comments: