Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Prednisone

Okay, so a few days ago I had an allergic reaction... we're not really sure what it was to yet. But, oh well.
My lips and hands were swollen, as well as my throat, and I had hives on my neck, chest, and behind my ears. Awesome right?
So I went to the doctor on Monday, and he gave me... STEROIDS.
Even more awesome.
Soon after taking them, I've become really moody, and its been extremely hard to sleep... Even with taking benadryl every six hours.
So I called my doctor and he told me that this is due to the steroids I've been taking.
WOOOHOOO.
I love being really irritable. Especially when I'm trying really hard not to hurt people, who would not normally be as annoying as they have been the past few days.


This whole experience is way too much to even think about... Did I mention the memory loss? ha yeahhhh. Don't try to have a conversation with me, if you want me to remember it, for the next few days. Because... I really don't remember anything other than what I've read, and reread in my text messages.

Okay, so thanks to everyone who prayed about it, and who were concerned about. If you guys could pray about the side effects that'd be spectacular.

No comments: