Wednesday, July 21, 2010



"But I need you to love me.
I won't keep my heart from you this time.
And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have.
I need you to love me"- I need you to love me by Barlowgirl.


Ugh, these past two days have just not been worth it.
Bring my anger to God... I don't know how to do that without directing it at Him. And that's not something I want to do.
Today blew up in my face, really badly. And there was absolutely no way to fix it so everyone was happy.
Well, they ended up okay, but you know, I have feelings too.
If they could stop being trampled all over and then blatantly ignored, that would be awesome.


I'm not dealing with this anymore.
I am not dealing with people taking advantage of the way I am.
It's not fair to me.




And you know, all I can really do right now is repent.
I just haven't been myself lately.
It's dumb. I don't know who I am right now.
So when you ask me to hang out, I'll just put on a sign saying "be back soon".
Cause, I'm hoping for it as much as you are.




No comments: