Thursday, November 12, 2009

get down with the sickness.

I feel like I'm completely disconnected from that group now.
I don't really talk to anyone in it anymore.

And as for the awesome squad, the same thing applies. Excluding Chris.

School is stressful, friends are stressful, my family is stressful.
The only thing that doesn't stress me out, is talking to you, and it seems like we'll be doing less and less of that from now on.

Yes, I'll wait, but I cannot say I'm not disappointed.
December 13 was so exciting, but now to think that I might have to wait years, is almost torture.
So I guess we'll go on dates, and technically be together, but we won't be allowed to call it "boyfriend/girlfriend". That is going to get annoying. Explaining to people that I'm dating someone, but not really?

ugh, whatever.

No comments: