Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's done.

Why am I so incapable of motivating myself to do anything?
I might as well just stop going to school, there's no point anymore.
I know that it's a stupid idea, but I can't handle it anymore.
I'm gonna go absolutely insane.
I need to be somewhere else.
I'm not going anymore.
And I don't care how hard my mom tries to get me to go. I'm not doing it anymore.
I don't care how bad of an idea this is, I just don't care.
Everything will be fine.
I'll be fine.
I just know, I'm not going back.
I've been too depressed lately, and I don't wanna be driven back to where I was last year.
Anything but that.
I'm not going.



"would you still love me if I was covered in piercings?"
"I would always love you, I just... might never touch you."

bahaha.
I'm glad we hung out today.
We never actually talked though, you know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know better than that...

Anonymous said...

always go to school hun, but belive me I know how hard it can be. Let me know if you get depressed again we can talk :) xo