Wednesday, November 11, 2009

yeah bye.

"don't think this is a clean slate...I'm destroying your slate, there is no second time around"

*giggles*
I think you may be the stupidest person ever.
But I think its finally sunk in that we aren't friends anymore.
A complete meltdown the other night, and no one to call.
Is this what it feels like to be left alone?
I guess so.
But I'm glad that you can maybe be happy without me in your life.
I wanted to apologize for every time I've hurt you, or made you upset, or needed you too much.
I still love you a lot. But I no longer have any feelings for you.
I would never try to forget you, because thats just a little bit worse than hating you.
To be honest, I'd rather have you never talk to me again, but still have our memories, than to forget it all.

I wanna see you tonight. You make me extremely happy.


I do not like being told what to do, and I don't like being told what I should be feeling.
I don't care if you think my reasons justify my emotions or not. Because they are MINE, and not yours.
I don't care how you think I should handle these situations. I have my own ideas about them, and they will be carried out how I see fit.
I thank you for your input. But I do not thank you for analyzing me, and my choices.

No comments: