Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have you seen this girl?

It was kind of silly for me to write that comment on your blog...
You'll probably never see it, and even if you do, you'll delete it.
You don't know the person who wrote it, not anymore.

I think this was better than calling you though. You could have hung up, or never listened to the voicemail. But people tend to feel the need to finish reading something. Well, at least I do.
Everything I said in that comment though, was true. And it always will be.

I have Reckless tonight. So pumped :D As always.
But maybe more, because you're teaching.

It's two o'clock, and I haven't showered yet.
I am the definition of disgusting.
And you are the definition of a liar.

I'll always find it weird, that I believed you. The lies that you said frequently and the ones not so frequently. "I love you." "I'll never leave you." "How could I ever forget you? I promise I never will." "I'll never hurt you again."

I could just be silly, for believing that anyone could do any of these things.
Somewhere deep down, I knew he would hurt me, that he'd leave me.
But I wanted with all my heart, for him to be telling the truth.
And I've always wondered, that if you believe something so strongly, that to you it isn't a lie.
So you didn't know you were lying. But you always were.

"don't you forget about me."

My mom and I have been getting along.
My dad doesn't drive me insane.
My sister and I talked about what she's been doing.
Taylor and I talked, and I think we both realized something.
Ian and I talked, and I realized something.
Everything is just fine.
I've learned to face my fears without needing someone beside me.
Maybe because there wasn't anyone left to be there...
I thank you for that.
Maybe after all, this was just another lesson.

I hope your nightmares go away. I hope I never cause them.

No comments: