Thursday, November 26, 2009

turkeyday.

Oh man, oh man.
Here goes a list of things I'm thankful for?
yeah, guess so.

1. RECKLESS! It's not even just so I can stay on track with God, it's just always the highlight of my week. No matter what.

2. Chris Hughes is coming back soon?! YES YES YES. I am so thankful for that. Babes I missed you so much. You mean the world to me. I wish you could stay longer than a month, but I understand that you have to go back. I love you to death, and you will always be my best friend.

3. Aura Wood you are absolutely amazing. And I am so sorry that I haven't been there for you as much as I should have been. I love you to death, you are my best friend. I love actually having a girl bestfriend. Someone I can talk to about anything. The fact that we can act completely stupid together, but think its the funniest thing. "I'm drunk off of Jesus!" I love you girly :)

4. Taylor Calabro? Yes. Absolutely. No matter what. I love you, so much. And I miss you terribly. Not a day goes by when I don't regret what happened between us. If I could take it all back, I would. Nothing means more to me than your advice, and your constant willingness to be there for me.

5. Kenny Hollingsworth :D You're special. In a good way :) "Give me your AIDS!" I love you so much. You are always there(except for when you're grounded, WHICH IS ALWAYS:P), haha, but really, you try to be there for me as much as you can be. You're the only person I've ever met, who when they don't know what to say, just gives me a hug instead. You don't try to sugar coat anything with your words. You're the only one who understands, that sometimes words don't need to be spoken.

6. So I see you in the hallway, and I've realized how strong you've made me. You always did the best you could to help me, to be there for me. You amaze me, but I worry about you so much.
I miss you, but that's okay, because it just reminds me how I need to stay strong.

7. Ian Burbank, you are amazing. In every essence of the word. We don't even have to talk about everything, and sometimes we get so far off topic. You get annoyed with me though. "so... nevermind." "NO, what?" "nevermind." "no! Meg I wanna know!" "I forgot.."
You make me smile, and just at the right moments too. I may not trust you completely, but I should, because you deserve it.

8. I'm thankful for my family. Because no matter how bad things get, they could always be worse.

Psalm 69:30: I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

No comments: