Thursday, November 19, 2009

INFLUENZA.

So, I have the flu.
I haven't gone to school at all this week.
I feel absolutely terrible.
But I NEED to go to Reckless on Saturday.
I don't even know if I can, my mom might not let me.

Oh, and Austin Reddington, you are officially my hero.
Thank you so much for helping me out with the English project.
I was worried you guys would be in trouble since I haven't been there.
But you pulled through, thank you so much :)

Its so stupid, the fact that its the beginning of the semester, and I will already have FIVE absences.
I have skill, obviously.

ugh.
I miss seeing people.
Andrew called me today so we could hang out.
I really wanted to hang out with him, but I felt so miserable.
I miss him :/
I haven't seen him in like, a month and a half, and its not okay.


Not much has happened all week.
I've been sitting here.every.day.

Except, I hung out with Peter and Ben yesterday.
Kenny was supposed to be there supposedly? But he had youthgroup.
Me and Ben went to Tacobell and only took like twenty minutes to find it XD
Then we picked up Peter, and then I went home.
Its kind of awkward being around Peter lately, and I'd rather not explain why.


yeah, well, I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
So I am going to go throw up the brocolli and cheese my father was oh so kind to bring me.
Graphic? sorry :P
bye.

No comments: