Monday, July 6, 2009

awesome squad.

Last night was good(:
yay fireworks.
They actually sucked, but the group of people I was with don't.

"If you were a pirate would you put your parrot in this shoulder, or this one?"
:D
you're such a cutie.

"Andrew wants to know if you'd like to go to the beach with us."
haha, nice Bego.
Because you definitely don't want me there:D

ha, Irhad.
*reaches out hand*
*opens arms to give hug.*
"yeah, she knows whats going on."
These boys have quite literally made my summer.
I thought this would be the worst summer ever, but it's been amazing so far.
Chris is leaving in two weeks though, I'm gonna miss him so much.
I'd like to think I'll still be able to hang out with everyone even after hes gone.


"You cause drama."
So apparently Matt talks about me to Kat, and Kat likes Tim.
Tim and I are best friends, and exes.
This is not me causing drama, this is drama being thrown at me.
Whatever, I couldn't care less.
I'm trying to have a carefree summer, I'm not gonna let anyone ruin it for me.



No comments: