Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The thoughts fly out the window.

Ha.
I'm in Bego's bedroom(:
He told me to write it:D

We're just waiting for Chris to come back. And then the quarries.
More drama has risen since last time.
There's not much I can do about it though, boys will be boys.
I'll just sit back and watch.
I am sorry Andrew...

Timothy. Why is it I decide to go to Livingston on your day off?
I'm only kind of stupid.
Oh well, we're hanging out tomorrow.
Movie maybe?
Eh, we'll see.
But you know, you do owe me those...(:

All is good in the world of Meg.
Besides being bitched at by my sister about my dad.
He just doesn't get it...



If everyone in the world used their sense of right and wrong. But also felt guilty when they did things wrong, the world might be simpler.
"There are many shades of right and wrong, missy"
Yeah whatever Bego.
I was making a point, you jerk.
Get outta my house.

No comments: