Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Partayyy

I've been hanging out with Bego, Matt, Andrew, Chris, and Nick a lot.
They're cool people.
Too bad I found them right before they go to college.

Mmm, Bego and I are really similar.
And when I say similar, I mean, the way we are, when we aren't around people.
He's kind of with Kristy? I feel like he may end up getting hurt. He doesn't deserve that. Not in the least.

Matt. Hahaha, he's a cutie. But he's GINORMOUS. not even kidding, this kid is six foot five.
:D

Andrew. He's adorableee! hahaha, he's definitely the funniest out of the group.

Chris. Best friend. Duh.

Nick. Well, he just annoys me. Him and Lexi always making out. Or he's bitching at me.
Whatever(:

AGHH. I don't want them to leave mee.
The only ones going to college here, are Bego and Andrew. And I'll definitely hang out with at least Bego(:
And I'll keep in touch with everyone.
Mostly Matt though.
I don't know how I'd keep in touch with Chris...
And I don't care that much about Nick...(:


HEY.
good job on giving a good hug today.
And I'll have to return your sweatshirt sometime soon.
Friday if we hang out at that thing you invited me to?
yupyup.


Nice party Reynolds(:

No comments: