Sunday, July 5, 2009

You had me at hello.

I never know with you.
I hate to assume, because I always end up being terribly wrong.
I'll talk to you tonight. I'd like to know the thoughts that have been going through your head lately. haha, the question is, how many of them you'll actually say.

So, this wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
I love how the things we have no intentions for, are the ones most likely to happen.
I'm just gonna say it outright, you don't deserve this.
I wish it didn't effect you so much.

I don't want to hang out with you anymore. I actually wish you'd stop calling. It's really annoying.
I mean, it's not like we ever got along anyways? So, uh, bye.

HA, you would ask me for girl advice. I love the fact that you thought I liked you though:P
Everyone knows I don't give girl advice. I don't know anything about girls. haha. Quite honestly, you'd be better off asking a guy:D

AHHHH.
I wish I had gone to the park with Olivia yesterday.
You have no idea how sad I am.
The one day I leave my phone at Bego's>.<
asdfghjkl;
*hits head against keyboard*

Swimming later? Probably at Roy park.
Livingston's for losers:P
And I heard they have a pretty crummy staff this year.
(:

No comments: