Friday, July 3, 2009

Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

I haven't been writing much.
Nothing's going wrong(:
Other than avoiding my Dad.
And my mother leaving without warning again.
OH. And I found out she has a boyfriend.
Nice Mom, the one guy Mel and I said we don't like.
"Meg, you're leaving in three years. And Mel's leaving in six. You aren't gonna be here forever."
Yes, mother, but we're here NOW. And I do believe you said you wouldn't date anyone we didn't like. I don't know why I believed you.
You've never been true to your word before.


Hmmm, I wonder if I'm still hanging out with the boys today.
Doesn't matter really.
I can stay out for however long I feel like.
My mothers not here(:


Olivia Gunther, we absolutely have to sing saturday in the park tomorrow.
That would make my summer(:


Ahhh, Strobe lights.
I know what you were gonna do. I'm not stupid(:


I have to visit Tim soon.
YAY, for him working at Livingston.
"I don't wanna confuse you with my feelings."
"waaa?"
You know that by saying that, you completely confused me.
I wish you'd just tell me, so I don't suffer as much.

"And even though you mean so much to me
I can't wait through everything" if it means a lot to you by a day to remember.

No comments: