Thursday, July 16, 2009

you keep my feet on the ground

For once, everything felt right.
Everything.
You and me, together.
I've always loved the way that sounds. How it feels.
And I don't believe you when you say it was a bad idea.
I feel unaffected. Still untouched.
Nothing's getting to me.
Although I was kind of in a bad mood when I got home last night.
That subsided eventually.

Do people not understand, that feelings like these, don't just evaporate?
Disappear into the night, not to be seen again?
Don't call him stupid, or a waste of time, because you don't know.

I have questions for you now.
Some I'll consider asking, ones I won't, and the ones that have always been there.
"... When you trust me with everything, including your heart."
You expect too much of me. My heart? My dear boy, how do you intend to maintain that, when we aren't dating?
It's not something I hand out to people.
In fact, I've never given it to anyone. My closest friends, nor my family.
Giving your heart, means you can be hurt.
And being hurt, is something I avoid at all costs.


Oh, last night. Apples to Apples, 711, sitting in my livingroom in the dark.
I will never get how the group works:D
But I love it.

I don't know what to say to you.
I'll see you later today. Maybe I'll talk to you, maybe I never will.
In the end, does it change anything?

No comments: