Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sponataneous combustion.

It's needless to say that not everything felt right today.
It felt, new, unexplored, dangerous.
But yet, I jumped into it anyways.

Should I learn to think before I act?
Just as I've been working on thinking before I speak?

Spontaneous. A word I tend to live by. I should work on it a bit.
I need to learn to contain myself. Not be so outspoken. Quick to jump.
So Tim, you were wrong when you told me to take a plunge. Instead I need to step back, and analyze a bit more.

I hate being in the midst of something like this.
It's practically a triangle/ square
Me and Andrew.
Andrew and Jazz.
Matt and Jazz?
Me and Matt.
Could someone make up their mind?
Whatever love shape this is, I want out.
Well, no, maybe not out, just not part of a whole.
Could I be fine without drama?
Or is it something I need to get by?
Something that entertains me when I become bored?
Doubtful, but I don't think I'll ever know for sure.

So I realized today, that I do start drama.
But never intentionally. It just tends to appear.
Appear at the worst times, like when shopping for underwear, and you see friends from school.
:0
I lose. Once again.
And I might as well say it. I lost the game, too.

And that my friends, is my send off.

No comments: