Saturday, July 25, 2009

Interesting, unique, and different

I think I've figured it out.
You're familiar. That's why I feel this way.
I know what you'll say, what you'll do next.
You never shock me too much. I understand your reasons, and motives.
No wonder I get that feeling.
You're the only person who has fulfilled my dream.
My dream of understanding people.


Bego Terzimustafic.
We are so similar it's scary. I love blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs with you.
I am so so so happy you aren't leaving. Now that I've found you, I don't wanna lose you.
It's weird picturing my world without the gang now.
They've become my life. I've pushed everything else out.

I went to a concert with Olivia and Kirsty(:
The Veronica's, Nevershoutnever, The academy is..., Boys like Girls.
It was fun.
But, what happens in Kentucky, stays in Kentucky(:

No comments: