Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bert rhondoism.

I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry that I mess everything up for you. But I don't ever mean to.
you being happy is very important to me, but most of the things I do to try and protect you always backfire.things are so messed up for me. And I don't know how to change any of the shit I've caused. And I don't know how to apologize, because me just saying sorry and meaning it, will never be enough.
I hate how much we're alike. In some ways its great, but in a lot of other ways, it screws everything up. I'm sorry that I do things that make you angry at me. And I promise I'll consider every angle of something before I actually do it. please don't leave me. When Sarah stopped talking to me, it hurt so much. And I know it hurt you too when things messed up between the two of you. I really don't want that to happen to us. you mean so much to me. You're my support. you've saved me from suicide so many times. and losing you would just be too much.

I love you so much. and I really want things to work out.








side note. The jazz band was good tonight.
<333


As long as you're alive

Here I am- the taste of ink by the used

No comments: