Sunday, January 4, 2009

sing it loud, sing it proud.

So, I kind of really love being at church for most of the day. I love being able to go to first service again. And being part of something I've been missing out on for a while. I missed my kids:D
I also very much love my small group, and I love our new member, and how she doesn't think I'm completely psychotic, even though everyone else does. And I pretty much wet myself between the reading of passages about homosexuals and secrets that should have been kept.
I am very sad about not seeing my Joy till much later...

hahaha... So... TACOBELL. The one place I never wanted to eat at ever again, was actually somewhat enjoyable. Or amazing, either way(:
I made a new friend:DDD
whooo, and he's opinionated, I don't see people like that very often anymore. We had a very interesting conversation about ghosts and the afterlife, and friends I thought I knew a lot about. Guess I was wrong... oh well!

I kinda freaked out a little while ago. And it wasn't fair of me. I just got confused, and didn't know what was going on. So I'm sorry, really.


P.S. NO ONE EAT HARMAN'S COOKIES TOMORROW! (:


"I think you can do much better than me. After all the lies that I made you believe"- hinder

No comments: