Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.

This is so irritating. Why can't anyone let me stay happy? It's almost like people are like OH NO! Megs happy, we have to ruin it for her. I really hope people don't actually think that, it just always works out like that.
And I thought you were one of my best friends. Just goes to show you shouldn't trust everyone.

Mr. Tagalakis. Mr Tags. Mr. T bomb:D and yes I called him all of these in the course of one day.
he definitely already hates me. "marguerite delaney." "call me meg ." "woahhhh snappy."
this semesters gonna be interesting.

so semi was interesting.I love when my best friends overdose on pain killers...

aww honey, I feel bad now...
"heyyy, heyyy baby, I wanna know, if you'll be my girl, unless you're already taken? "
awww, how do you respond to that?
well you say no, but then you feel bad.

um, my mother really approves of you.
and its weird.
she doesn't approve of people...



And I don't want the world to see me,

Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am- iris, by the goo goo dolls.

No comments: