Sunday, January 18, 2009

ode to whitney

Whitney is fat, and she doesn't reply to my every whim:D
I am fat and need food. She should understand that.
shes like double my weight.
And plus she wants to eat her weight in cheez its. I'm the fat one? don't think so.

So she's basically my best friend, even though all I do is make fun of her.
(:
we're the biggest losers I have ever met.
How do we get older guys again?
it doesnt make any sense!
maybe back fat and stubby hairs turn guys on? :D
all we do is sit on her bed for hours, and consume our weight in cheez its and pop tarts.
She also belches a lot. :DDD


Just chewin on the titty fat
Pursuin the kitty cat,
droolin on her pretty hat
Playing pool and pitty pat,
stay in school
Kiddies, brats, instead of spring tools and shitty gats
Layin cool, where they at?
Same jewels as silly rats rulin with gritty stacks
Coolin where the cliques be at
It's no time for chitty chat,
fool V pity that
Follow your instincts
I told her time and time again not to swallow pink drinks
I guess it's just how the hollow link clinks
V, the fink who made the chink in the mink wink
They say he need a shrink
On the brink to pipe it when her sink made a stinky stink
Instead he asked her for some paper and some ink
Coulda flipped it longer 'cept the beat was rather rinky-dink
Still workin out the kinks
Everytime he thinks his third eye blinks
It must be in your blood like zinc
Glassy-eyed V put your CD on jinx- viktor vaughn.
Where do we find these songs?!

btw, our personalities suck, and we're obese. We shouldn't have friends.


whitney sucks.
(:

No comments: