Sunday, January 18, 2009

let me run.

Church was cancelled today.
so bored...


please stop making me face my fears.
There's a reason I block these things out.
I'm not ready to see myself for what I really am.
I'm scared of what I'll find.

As for what I told you last night, I don't want that to effect anything.
That was the first time I let myself think about it, and I didn't know what to say. And I think it made you more upset than you'll ever let on.


um, yesterday, I hung out with my older sister, at the movies, for six hours. my niece is adorable, but she's such a handful, haha.
I saw
the unborn, it was lame as far as scary movies go.
hahaha. I love my sisters fiances lesbian sister...
"are you sure you don't want some meat?" I'm all set, thanks...

I
neeeed to do something very soon.


Caught my breath on my way home.
Couldn’t stop that spinning force.
I fell into you- in the flowers by animal collective.

No comments: