Wednesday, January 28, 2009

time after time

I love eighties music.

Once again, I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays.
My day started off great, other than finding out I have to take the first semester of science again.
Stuart came over and ate all my food as usual, and then he went to Troy's. He left his bag here though. And then I went out with Chris, to movie gallery, McDonald's and then Troy's house to get Stuart. But Stuart was too busy playing video games(:
and then Chris came over for like ten minutes, because I was forced to go to subway. I should have said I wasn't going. That was one of the worst experiences of my life.
I cannot stand it when people lie to my face. Especially about something as huge as that is. It's not okay, and you apologizing won't be enough. I can't hate you. It goes again everything I believe in. But you can't try to make me feel guilty about things you've done. That's not fair.

I'm so glad you care enough to listen to me vent(: I love new found friends.
I also love going two thousand minutes over the phone bill, and not getting grounded for it!
:D
Another thing I love, is friends showing up at ten at night, just to make me feel better.
You're truly one of my best friends(:
and I love you dearly.

I hate snow days. I sleep all day. And there's nothing to distract me from thinking about things I'd rather not think about.

um, how am I supposed to talk to you for only half an hour every night...?
This will be a difficult task.

New Goal! to not fail this semester of science too. I'd really rather not take this whole year of science over again. I'd probably kill myself.

Update on civics! Mr. Tagalakis definitely hates me(:
"You're in young republicans and you got nineteen questions right out of forty on the test...?!"

dude, like I pay attention in young republicans. I'm only in it to get out of classes every now and then. I'm not even a republican!
xD

I've given up on you. I don't know why it took me so long to. You gave up on me weeks ago.
I just had this hope that everything would be okay. And now I see how terribly wrong I was.
Even the best of friendships end eventually. I just wish this one could have lasted longer.
A LOT longer.

My motto on life? Life sucks and then you die.
simple as that.
and now that I understand that, hopefully things won't hit me as hard.


We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side- open arms by journey

No comments: