Thursday, January 29, 2009

no one should be compared to average.

Do you wanna explain to me how its okay for things like this to all pile up and come at me all at once? Why its okay for you to act one way in front of one person, and completely different in front of me? How its okay that my mom proves every day that she couldn't care less about me? How on earth its okay that I spend hours with you and the more time I spend with you the less I understand you?

I am starting to question how anything is okay, if you hadn't noticed.
I love how only me and Nihco are capable of staying at school for twelve hours.
How only Stuart can make me feel like that.
How lately only one person can make me feel better.
How you deny you need help.
Oh, by the way, miss queen bee of bitchiness, thank you for completely ruining my day. I mean it was the icing on the cake, and I really appreciate it. Like you don't even understand, so thank you.

I LOVE OLIVIA PAPP!
:DDD
and I can't even explain why<3

I can't wait to get out of here.
leave this place, and all these sucky memories.
all the people who have messed up my life.

day by day, just take it day by day.

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion... yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now...come down
Let the rain come down
- into the ocean by blue october

No comments: