Monday, January 12, 2009

it just... doesn't sound good anymore.

So basically, I'm kind of sick of you and all your lying and rumors.
I know what you really are.
And so does everyone else. I just don't know how to tell you.

you mean a lot to me. And I wasn't jealous today because I feel like I should be able to trust you.
Just tell me if I'm wrong. Oh, and thanks a ton for helping me with my science project.
(:

I love Monday's. The weekend is over, and I feel refreshed. And plus, I get to see everyone again. I just can't stand spending all this time at my house. It's basically an insane asylum here.

I realized today, how even though I love you very much. You vent at me, instead of to me. And I wanna be there for you. I just don't want you to take everything out on me. your mood swings confuse me, and make me think I'm doing something terribly wrong. hmm, but I do love walking home with you and the other kid(:

basically. you are wasting you're time. move on. she's not worth it. And she seems to make you more upset than she'll ever make you happy. I hate seeing you like this. And I don't appreciate how you act when we hang out anymore. I can't deal with it. You're sending wayyyy too many mixed signals, and it's screwing with my emotions.

um, my mom got a myspace. What is this world coming to?!

p.s. I'll be adding a blog to myspace about a certain amount of people who have impacted my life.
so look out for that(:




When your world's crashing down
And you can't bear the cross
I said, babe, you're not lost- michael buble



No comments: