Saturday, January 31, 2009

I just want to save you.



Taken! good movie. I recommend it.
Liam Neeson basically wrecked everyone in the movie except for maybe five people(:
But I don't understand how on earth going to see U2 could be worth all that?
:DDD
I got to hang out with two of the most interesting people I know(:
"Get your chili burger! echo echo echo."
:D
"would you like some pleasure?"
TCI tech of chili.
(:
my how I love those twos company.

Early releases normally mean you go home early, but if you're like me, you stay at school until two thirty.

I am in a Rise Against zone right now. as well as Vanessa Carlton, and Coheed and Cambria.
Hmm odd combination.


I need to go do something today.
Instead of sleeping for hours at a time.



That's when she said I don't hate you boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save
That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer to the questions that you still have- savior by rise against

No comments: