Wednesday, January 21, 2009

mariocart, subway, job hunting, and sneaking around(:

my day started at eight thirty, and I sat around until nine thirty, and then was forced to sneak around for an hour and a half. Well, maybe not forced(:
I had fun:D

And then I watched back to the future! WOOOO!
after that, job hunting with my best frienddddd! Then we ventured through the tundra to get to stuarts(:
hahaha dude, his dad and his sister still want me and Stu to date. Why? I don't get it.
And apparently I am the cutest thing ever, and if Stuart's girlfriend was a freshman boy she'd think I was cute. I'm not cute at all. And the last person I want telling me I am, is her.

I found a semi dress! Because Aura is ahhhmazing(:
And I love her very much<3
its kind of a lightish blue.
and its not gonna match, but oh well, I really like it.
:D

No clue what I'm doing tomorrow, besides mid terms, possibly hanging with cool people.
Friday, also hanging with cool people.
Saturday, ditto. And then semi, whoooo.
Sunday, church and then hanging with cool people.
Monday, hanging with one extremely cool person that I miss dearly<3
It's kind of weird that I have this all planned, I never plan more than two days in advance.
Hopefully semi will great, and then I can talk to people about certain things...
:D

"how come you never come see my boy anymore? I tried to do a little love connection with you two."
"dad are you serious?! are you f****** serious?"
actually sir, I'm here everyday after school, and I have no intentions of ever dating your boy.
too bad I can't actually say that to him...


"What makes you think that you are invincible
I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure
Please don't tell me that I am the only one that's vulnerable
Impossible"- vulnerable, by secondhand serenade

No comments: