Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate pizza.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, worse days of the week.
See, I have to see my dad on these days. He is in this stage, where he feels the need to ask a ton of questions about my mother, and then just freak out about everything I tell him.
"So life at home isn't that great then?" I wouldn't know dear father, I try to spend as little time here as possible.
I also hate Giovanni's pizza. I think the main ingredient is grease. Stupid Italian pizza.

Today was pretty good otherwise.
I have a band buddy again(:
I love my dear pattiecake. haha.

I love how Mr. Seniow will compliment me one minute, but if he sees me talking to Stuart, he yells at me for five minutes. He really hates him...

Adagio; worst piece I have ever played. Listening to it was amazing, it's a great piece, just not for our band. OH! by the way, I saw you staring at me, haha. I also noticed how you wouldn't look me in the eye. That, was very nice of you.


"And we'll all float on OK. And we'll all float on OK.
And we'll all float on OK. And we'll all float on anyway."- modest mouse

No comments: