Wednesday, February 4, 2009

you never hug me like that.

Nothing new has been happening lately.
I've been spending most of my time in my room listening to music.
I was absent for two days, I was sick on both, but also had testing at the hospital on mondayyy.
I love those days :/
I wish they were non counting though...

I really hope she doesn't break up with you. And I know I dislike her, but she makes you happy most of the... well no, sometimes.
and without her, you wouldn't ever be happy.

Is it weird that I got home at four thirty and thought it was too early to be home?

My mom was home when I got here. Very unusual, so I asked if she was feeling okay, and apparently she was only tired. But then she yelled at my sister and then went to her room and slammed the door.
I find it kind of amusing how moody she's been lately.
I don't even have to do anything anymore, she just yells at me for no good reason.
"Meg, you can't just sit around all the time, you're grounded."
"So now you're forcing me to sit around?"
"NEVERMIND, you aren't grounded"
mmmkay, like it would have made a difference anyways.

time for a bit about rumors!
I love them to death, especially when they're about me.
I think its kind of funny what people come up with.
I love the rumors about me that have been going on for months now.
you think people would chill after a while, but no, when people have no lives they make stuff up to entertain themselves.
And it's great!
>.<

No comments: