Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HA! SCA<3

" see how you're acting now? I like it when you act this way."
I'm so sorry babe. I am so sorry I've let all of this get to me.
I won't let it anymore. I'll be that girl, I'll do it just for you.
I'd do anything for you.

I'm so confused. I wish you weren't in New Mexico. I need to talk to you about all of this. About how you've betrayed me, and then lied about it. Sweetie, I care about you, but I can't be there for you, if you're gonna act like this. I don't think we can be friends anymore. And for once, it's me ending the friendship, not you.

I was supposed to hang with Stuart today. He didn't pick up. He didn't reply to my messages. He's probably with her.

When I think about how Tim told you to shut the fuck up, and your boyfriend just laughed, it makes my day. To know that not everyone thinks your the cutest thing ever.
And Emily was right, you do get away with everything because you act so innocent. It's not fair. screw you. and screw how you get everything, but yet still find the need to make others miserable. Someday you'll know how it feels to be like everyone else


(5:20:02 PM) harman: lol me and erika are making a adult story
(5:20:11 PM) harman: it is about her raping joe from sca
you two, are my life. And I'm sooo sorry Harman, I'm so sorry for how I've acted towards you for months now. I don't know why I pushed you away. But I'm so glad to have you back, and to be able to have one of your infamous "sex parties" again.
"what happens at Harman's house, stays at Harman's house."
That's the way it should be. And it's so weird knowing I've been left out of them for months. And that she's taken my place.

Also if you ever wondered why i have been your friend through thick in thin...
It's because I frankly don't have many real friends and you were one of my first actual friends and for that, I did all these things for you, because you were the only good person to me and I know that even if sometimes you may have not been. That you really are a good person and you deserve all that I have given
I love you(:
and its so good to know, that even though I've messed up so much. You'll always be there.

No comments: